In the event the nation does go into another shutdown in the future, India Hook Dental Care is aligning with the ADA stance towards the pandemic to ensure we can be available for all of our patients with emergency services no matter the situation.
India Hook Dental’s Update To Coronavirus
Updated May 21st, 2020
- patients are encouraged to wear masks while in our office
- We will take your temperature and ask new screening questions upon arrival
- Curbside waiting room (in-office waiting room presently closed)
- Enforced guardian limit only when medically necessary (no extra family can come in with patient)
- Click HERE to see a video walkthrough of the new COVID-19 steps when visiting the practice
- Mondays: 9am-4pm
- Tuesdays: 9am-4pm
- Wednesdays: 9am-4pm
- Thursdays: 9am-4pm
- Fridays: by appt only 8am-3pm
- Saturdays: by appt only 8am-12pm
Updated March 26th, 2020
Dear Patients, Visitors, Family & Friends
Though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 for our patients and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding. As of this writing:
- We are still partially open for business at our physical office location.
- In an effort to do our part, for the next few weeks, we are limiting treatment to “emergency and essential services”. This includes bleeding, swelling, severe pain or trauma.
- The office will be open during reduced hours, by appointment only. We are aiming for 9am-1pm M-T, but this is apt to change depending upon the situation each day.
- If we have spoken with you and confirmed a scheduled emergency procedure, call upon arrival since the doors will be locked for your safety and ours.
- We have implemented the CDC guidelines of ‘social distancing’ and zero-touch in-person meetings.
- Business personnel have been busy with extra cleanings of the office and other high-touch areas.
- We will immediately implement any new CDC guidelines as this pandemic unfolds.
There are simple things the CDC recommends you do to help keep yourself and others healthy while visiting our location:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and make every attempt to keep you informed. Emergency notifications to staff and patients will be conducted through our emergency communication channels including text notifications, telephone calls, and communicated directly to customers.
For updated information on this rapidly changing situation, please visit the CDC website here: http://bit.ly/39TQIyg